Search This Blog

Saturday 21 December 2013

A morning rant!

Four days to Christmas!!! I'm of course excited as hell. What a year it's been! Its nice to just kick back and relax and enjoy the rest of the year with the people I love. There have been times this year I didn't think I was going to get through, but the downs make the ups that much more special.

This time of year is always so cheesy, everyone is reflecting on shit that's happened in the year and blah blah blah. Not that that's not important but through all that looking back don't forget to enjoy the present and live in the moment. The new year won't be different, mistakes will still be made and all that jazz, brace yourself.

My diet has of course taking a slight detour into the land of temptation but that's alright, I'm jumping right back into fitness when the holidays are over! Merry almost Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment