Search This Blog

Friday 29 October 2010

What you gon' do with all that Junk????

Sooooooo, i had spent months researching on colonic irrigations before My friend Hannah and I attempted to do it... and i think it was well worth the money! Walking in i thought I'd be nervous... i mean.... i haven't ever had anything stuck up my bum.... my ass is exit only! Lol. The colon hydrotherapist put me at ease and the experience wasnt half as bad. The benefits of colonic irrigation are amazing and it certainly left Hannah and myself feeling good.....If you are ever interested make sure you read up on it properly.. but in short ...

Colon hydrotherapy, or colonics, is a centuries-old therapy using filtered water to flush accumulated fecal waste, harmful bacteria, intestinal parasites, gas and mucus from the colon. It is a safe and gentle yet powerful way to cleanse the body, and to make all body systems and organs more efficient.........

No comments:

Post a Comment